Saturday, January 3, 2009

Popular Belief

So apparently there is a popular belief that I'm not doing anything with my life right now.

Apparently I am too good to be working in a restaurant. Apparently only skum work there and I have too much education to make the high pay rate that I currently make rolling burritos.

I am not upset at those who ask me what I'm doing at home working at Taco Bell. They have a valid reason to ask. Honestly, I just need a break. I don't think it's a smart time to jump in to Broadcasting and I need to save some money.

My eventual plans will probably push me towards NYC or someplace else that has a good paying news job...but for now I'm put. I have some immediate goals. One of them being to get a car ASAP.

It's true that we reject the unfamiliar. I'm just taking some time to figure out what direction of unfamiliar I want to go.

No comments: