Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fruit at the Bottom

Some things seem to baffle me. Seriously, I sit there and cannot contemplate the purpose of certain things.

One of these things is "Fruit at the Bottom" yogurt.

What is the purpose in this? Isn't yogurt meant to be easy to eat? I wasn't under the assumption that it was supposed to be a treasure hunt. And what were the creators of FATB yogurt thinking? They must've been sitting in their corner office and all of a sudden had an epiphany!


Stan: "Hey man, I got it!"

Joey: "I'm sorry, did you say something? I was too busy eating a Hot Pocket"

Stan: "Yea man, I figured out how we can make money with our yogurt and screw with peoples heads at the same time!"

Joey: "You mean put weed in the yogurt?"

Stan: "No you idiot! We'll just put the fruit at the bottom"

Joey: "At the bottom? What if they don't make it that far?"

Stan: "Well, we'll tell them where the fruit is on the cover of the container. Ya know, so they don't get confused and all"

Joey: "Sweet! Let's do it!"

Stan: "Great. I'm glad you're on board. Say....do you have another Hot Pocket?"




Yup, I'm pretty sure that's how the conversation went. It was all a genius scheme by a couple of corporate stoners.

But seriously what is the point is shoveling through that buttery bitter cover surface till you get to the fruit? Not to mention how annoying it is to have to stir. Here's the best part...you can even buy yogurt that comes with a spoon. So now they've saved you all the time it takes to get a spoon...but you still have to tunnel to the bottom for your fruity goodness.

No comments: