Monday, February 2, 2009
25 Random Things You Didn't Know About Me And Probably Don't Really Care About But Will Continue To Read Because You Think I'll Reveal A Life Secret
1. I just watched three episodes of "The City" and am still wondering who actually believes people our age live like that.
2. I want to be a cast member of SNL.
3. I am a good singer but I hide it because I am scared to put myself out there and I can't play an instrument.
4. I can't get through "New Moon". It's terribly boring.
5. I like my job at Taco Bell because I love people watching. What better place to people watch then in a mall food court?
6. Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Oh, I'm sorry...did you see him? Could you give him my number?
7. I am not a good driver.
8. I absolutely love granola.
9. I have a sister. Her name is Erin and she is AMAZING! A lot of people think I was raised as an only child because they've never met her and don't pay attention when I mention her. Which I do. Often. For good reasons.
10. My entire family is from Massachusetts. Everyone back as far as the early mid 1800's. My parents broke the mold. (oops, except my sister)
11. I break the mold.
12. I shop too much for things I don't need. I recently bought a Red Sox hat because I thought I would wear it but realized that I don't really wear hats.
13. I am pissed that Jewel started singing country music and I think she is a sell out.
14. I don't like country music.
15. One of my favorite things to do is discover a new restaurant.
16. I could spend my life traveling and living in hotel rooms. I would be perfectly happy. Please find me that job.
17. I believe that real musicians write their own music. The ones who don't are merely singers.
18. I think if I actually spent some time writing material I could be a fairly good stand-up comedian.
19. The one time I actually did stand-up was when I wrote my material in an hour. I also only tried out because no other girls had tried out.
20. I am terribly loyal and feel awful when I let friends or anyone down. Sometimes I even distance myself from them because I feel so bad.
21. I could live on chicken lo mein.
22. Rexburg Idaho does not have good pizza anywhere in the entire town.
23. I felt trapped at BYUI but I still think it's an amazing school and would recommend it to anyone!
24. I contradict myself often.
25. Sometimes I say I do or don't like something because I don't want to be the same as the person I'm talking to.
Posted by Chris"TAL" at 11:31 PM