Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Don't Mess With MY King

I am sick and tired of hearing about Michael Jackson. I was sick and tired of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith. But this is beyond awful and hit a new low yesterday during the memorial. That's right. I am going to rag on someone's funeral.

I am beyond disturbed by the blatant misuse of the gospel choir that performed so gracefully in the Staples Center. The gospel choir was singing a song that was written about the Savior Jesus Christ. The poor choice of venue and happenstance for this particular song is what made me angry. the "king" spoken of in this song is NOT the king of pop...it is Jesus. Please do not confuse yourself. Thanks to CNN I can show you how wrongfully sung this song was during the MJ spectaco-thon warp tour jazz fest...I mean memorial.

2 comments:

Andrew and Lauren said...

Hey, I hear ya, I'm getting sick of hearing about him too. He really wasn't that great either.

Brittney Deanne said...

Chrystal I love you! I'm glad I found your blog...