Friday, April 22, 2011

Horn


I like to use the horn when I drive. I see no problem with it. I guess in Vermont the horn isn't used quite as much as other states. Why not? It's a vary valuable tool! Take for example the "tools" that roam around Burlington.

I take particular joy in scaring the pee out of a drunken college student trying to jay walk on Main St. (busy street) at night. Especially the ones dressed all in the black so you don't see them until they're in sight of your headlights.

Some say I'm rude, but I think I'm teaching them a lesson. When you walk when you're not supposed to, or cut me off, you should be reprimanded. Because you remember it. And if you remember it, you're likely to NOT make the same mistake again. Unless of course you're an idiot. The type of person who takes great pleasure in watching your recorded VHS tape of the cops chasing OJ's Ford Bronco over and over again. In that case I should probably just run you over.

No comments: