Friday, June 12, 2009

Pillow Fight


I bet you were hoping a funny video came with this post. Wrong. But I commend you for your effort!

The above photo is something I've found fascinating within the most fascinating website to hit the web since the new millennium. The "requests" that I get on Facebook are so beyond the ideal of human behavior.

Don't you have ANYTHING constructive to do on the internet besides throwing sheep at me? I'm sorry if I don't want to become a member of your mafia, pirate, count chocola brigade. I'm also sorry I let your digital tulips die. It's just that they require much more sunlight and water then any regular plant I've ever had in existence.

And please don't be offended if I don't join your "Cause". I just don't think that saving newts in the arctic is my supreme calling in life.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

omg I totally agree with this. you crack me the freak up!