Thursday, March 12, 2009

Obama Says: "You can have whatever you didn't vote for"


Okay, so he didn't really say that. But it seems as though every major social issue coming our way can be fixed and overruled by President Obama.

Don't get me wrong...some things I support. Things like a random check for 1,000 that I am supposed to get, or was told I might get, or the news mentioned something about me getting.

But some things seem to have been overridden and pushed through office without debate.

Things like...

1. Stem Cell Research

2. Marriage

3. The creation of 50 more buildings in the U.S. dedicated to printing only the stimulus money and new dresses for Michelle Obama.

Okay, the last one was a lie. Seriously though, what's next? Legalized looting? You mean to tell me that I will be able to go over to the Jones place and take their TV from them? That would be wonderful because I always wanted to keep up with them.

No comments: