Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LIFE & AH!

So I haven't updated this blog in a uber long time. Here are some recent updates...

I like to say the word "UBER" and I've been saying it a lot lately. I also have a recent addiction to beef jerky and diet Dr. Pepper. I've been going to all my classes and trying to work super hard so I can graduate. I pray that the University doesn't pull a fast one on me and gives me the degree I deserve.

*eats more jerky and takes a swig of da peppa*

Some other things in my life involve a fun trip to yellow stone with some super cool peeps. Check the photo below



Some other things to think about in my life is my serious lack of paying my bills on time. I seem to remember them in the morning but in the night I just forget.

As you can probably tell I am totally rambling...It must be all the caffeine....

Another thing I'd like to discuss are people who literally fantasize about hearing themselves talk. There is one such man in my Persuasion class. My friend and I call him Moses. We call him Moses because not only does he like to hear himself talk but he also enjoys religious discussion and an idealistic holier than thou attitude.

Oh the one thing I can count on is that my persuasive nature is far more advanced than his. Ha!

Peace out home skillets!

View video below for a good hearty American laugh





Old Faithful while we were there!

No comments: