So I thought I would post about some of my favorite things. The last time I wrote some of my fave things they consisted of the color "baby blue" and "Celine Dion". Let's just say I've changed a lot.
1. Hair products. I love Aussie Mousse, it smells AMAZING. Also, anything Biologe
2. BRC's Frozen Custard. It's like eating sweet buttery ice cream. It'll give you thighs of thunder but it's so great!
3. My MAGIC BULLET. It's like a mini blender and it's wonderful. You can make smoothies way fast.
4. The demolition derby. It is a great place to dress white trash, eat junk, and chill with friends.
5. Newsvine.com, newsvine is a great website where you can view all kinds of news from various freelance writers or from the professionals like the AP.
6. iPod Touch. I love it! And now you can add applications so I can have cool things on it like local news and tetris.
Well, that's all for now. I was going to do 10 but I don't feel like it, and after all...it is my blog. Enjoy, and try these things!