Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ignorance

It astounds me that some people will still open their mouths. Do they know what they're saying? Do they realize other people are listening?

My recent thoughts about ignorance came about while lIstening to the general public open up their republican atriums. You may disown my friendship after I say this, but I state it as an experienced fact: the most ignorant people I've ever known were republicans. The rest were people who didn't know what party they were. After discussing the values of each party with them, they make their decision. "I guess I'm a republican"

This is not to say there aren't ignorant democrats. But let's think about it...democrats seek more change than republicans as a general rule. Many republicans think things shouldn't change. So if we're ever evolving, but not changing, where does that get us? Nowhere.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: