Monday, July 7, 2008

I love I-News

I've been doing I-News ( ) for years now and I love it very much. It has helped me grow as a reporter, producer, director, and all around leader. I've seen a lot of students in the program and every one of them is bright and motivated. My favorite part of the job is watching these students go on to get wonderful internships and careers in the industry.

I think I-news is a hidden jewel among byui. Not many students know about it but it is a great way to find out things about campus that you wouldn't have even though existed. We also have footage of stuff that no one else has...even local stations.

I'm not saying all this to boast or advertise...I am just simply grateful.
So...if you're bored I encourage you to watch inews because there are many students who are working really hard in the dungeon of the Spori to put together this show.

No comments: