Created by Oatmeal
So I took this quiz off of the funniest site I've found in years www.theoatmeal.com and by golly I feel like a loser. Worst of all I now have Google+ for which I will then utilize as my new social drug of choice.
One would say...Christal, this isn't healthy. However, I have found so many advantages to social networking. Let's discuss...
1. It helps me wake up in the morning. When I open my eyes and check the phone for the time I am also able to immediately check to see who's commented on that photo of food I posted exactly 7 hours prior.
3. Personal planner. Hey, when did I do that thing that I had to remember? According to my FB status it was 14 hours ago.
4. Family liason. I should communicate with my family more..."Dad, nice photo of your garden".
6. Telephone book. Hrrrmp, how am I going to get a hold of that perfect stranger I need to text right now. Oh, they were dumb enough to post their digits on FB...i'll sync them to my phone.
7. Resume. Gee, this perspective employer is going to FB stalk me. I better post only pretty headshots and add jobs like "Administrative Toilet Brushing Supervisor"
8. Yearbook. All girls you ever wanted to get fat...did.