Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello World!

So I like to write. Some fellow "collegues" of mine said they all had blogs and I should jump on the bandwagon. I gave it some serious thought. Why would I want one?? Then it came to me almost as clear as the acronym WMD's came to George Bush...it's another way I can avoid interpersonal communication.

Anyhow, this is my blog. I will probably talk about things that aren't relavent to anything. I might complain about "the man", share recipies, explain why Wal-Mart is taking over society, or post goofy photos of kittens. So enjoy!

First off...I would like to explain why my blog is called Half Glass Full. One day while I was doing my internship I was in an edit bay listening to Good ole' George Dubya give one of his many speeches. He was talking about the nations perception of something and he decided he was going to use an age old cliche. He said "ya know you can either be a half glass full or half glass empty kind of person". Even though it's not his biggest YouTube worthy mistake...it make me giggle.

On the subject of giggling...during the course of reading this blog you might come to the conclusion that I am not a Republican. I used to be until I went on an RNC trip and realized that I didn't like the way they do politics. If you read this and are offended then please remember that [the views expressed in this blog are not nessasarily the views expressed by BYU-Idaho and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints].

So...I hope you enjoy blog. Tell your friends, share it with your neighbors, attribute it in your papers!

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I voted for John McCain in the twinkie eating contest, because he could stuff them in his huge cheeks. Like a chipmunk.