Some things currently going on in my life...
1. I got an %81 on a math test. That is amazing for me. The last time I tried to take math 110 I got a %40 on the first test and dropped the class.
2. I have officially decided I want to move back to NYC. Even if I have to work some crap job. I love it so much and since I don't much enjoy driving NYC is a wonderful place for me.
3. I directed my first scene in directing class. It was from the movie When Harry Met Sally. It went all right.
4. the Talent Performance Board just had their Best Of Guitars Unplugged show. It went really well. The danced sucked though.
5. One of my roommates moved out. Everyone who finds out in our ward seems to look at us as if it's our fault that she left. I don't enjoy when people assume I've done something. I was kind to her and befriended her. She left on her own terms.
6. I am the ward activities chair. It's a bit overwhelming but my committee is pretty good.
7. I'm not dating anyone, married, pregnant. I don't look forward to the mission/marriage/dating questions when I get home.
8. I graduate on December 12th! Or 13th! ha not sure which.
That's all for now.